We are thrilled to announce that Co-operators Insurance have joined Staying Alive as a major sponsor. Co-operators have made a commitment to expand the Staying Alive program, with the goal of reaching children right across Canada with our message of fire safety. In fact, work is now underway to translate the Kid Zone of our website, and Mrs. Aboutfire's Great Escape game and CD into French.
Thanks to the Co-operators pledge, we have started distributing "The Great Escape" CD to schools and fire departments across Canada. The following are some of the numerous places the CD's are being utilized:
- BRITISH COLUMBIA: Langford, Kamloops,Maple Ridge, Clearwater, Prince George, Cranbrook, Ladysmith, North Vancouver, Fruitvale, Hope, Port Hardy, Heriot Bay, New Westminster, Trail, Burnaby, Squamish, Comox, Victoria, Abbotsford, Duncan, Nanoose Bay, Salmo, Courtenay, Forest Grove, Vancouver, Nanaimo, Salt Spring Island, Cobble Hill, Richmond, Surrey, Genelle, Burns Lake, Coquitlam, Vernon, Kelowna, Armstrong, Spallumcheen, Invermere, Parksville, Mission
- ALBERTA: Edmonton, Red Deer, Onoway, St. Paul, Coaldale, Cold Lake, Lethbridge, Fort McMurray, Grande Prairie, St. Albert, Morinville, Calgary, Peace River, Halkirk, Fort Saskatchewan, Fox Lake, Barrhead, Edson, Pincher Cree, Leduc, Westlock, High Level, Barnwell, Provost, Banff, Lacombe, Airdrie, Castor, Wetaskiwin
- SASKATCHEWAN: Coderre, Regina, Bigger, Dundurn, Kindersley, Laird, Saskatoon, Shellbrook, Maryfield, Melfort, Prince Albert, North Battleford, Val Marie
- MANITOBA: All English Elementary Schools and Fire Departments
- ONTARIO: Alliston, Almonte, Alton, Ancaster, Arnprior, Aurora, Baltimore, Bancroft, Barrie, Barry's Bay, Belgrave, Blanford-Blenheim Township, Brampton, Brantford, Brockville, Burlington, Caledonia, Cambridge, Carleton Place, Claremont, Coboconk, Cornwall, Creemore, Courtland, Dorion, Dryden, Dundas, Dunnville, East York, Elora, Embrun, Emsdale, Fisherville, Fort Frances, Georgetown, Geraldton, Gloucester, Gore Bay, Guelph, Hamilton, Hanmer, Hartington, Heidelberg, Hickson, Ilderton, Ingersoll, Kanata, Kapuskasing, Kemptville, Kenora, Keewatin, Kingston, Kitchener, Klienburg, Lansdowne, Lasalle, Limoges, Lindsay, Lively, L'Orignal, London, Marathon, Markham, Markstay, Marmora, Mattawa, Meaford, Midhurst, Mississauga, Mooretown, Mt. Brydges, Murillo, Napanee, Nepean, New Liskeard, Newmarket, Niagara Falls, North Bay, North York, Oakville, Omemee, Port Stanley, Orangeville, Orillia, Orton, Oshawa, Ottawa, Owen Sound, Parry Sound, Pembroke, Peterborough, Point Edward, Richmond Hill, St.Catharines, Sarnia, Sault Ste. Marie, Scarborough, Sioux Lookout, Smith Falls, South River, Stratford, Sturgeon Falls, Sudbury, Sunderland, Tavistock, Terrace Bay, Thamesville, Thornhill, Thunder Bay, Toronto, Townsend, Unionville, Uxbridge, Waterloo, Wawa, Welland, Whitby, Windsor, Woodbridge, Woodstock
- QUEBEC: Montreal, Beaconsfield, Brownsburg, Chelsea, Coaticook, Dorval, Quebec City, Pierrefonds, Ste. Foy, Saint Lazare, Deux-Montagenes, Gatineau, Foster, Pincourt, Lachine, Pointe Claire, Hull, Dollard-Des-Ormeaux
- YUKON: Whitehorse
- North West Territories: Yellowknife
- NUNAVUT: Rankin Inlet, Grise Fiord, Pond Inlet, Sanikiluaq, Igloolik, Cape Dorset, Arctic Bay, Iqaluit, Hall Beach, Cambridge Bay, Kimmirut, Clyde River, Pangnirtung, Qikiqtarjuaq, Gjoa Haven
- PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND: Bedeque, Borden-Carleton
- NEW BRUNSWICK: Beaver Harbour, Chipman, Dorchester, Hartland, Hillsborough, Moncton, Oromocto, Saint Leonard, Saint-Paul, River Glade, Saint John, Trenton, Woodstock, Saint Andrews, Stanley
- NEWFOUNDLAND: Gander, Goulds, Piccadilly, St. John's, Springdale
- NOVA SCOTIA: Black Point, Bridgewater, Dartmouth, Elmsdale, Eskasoni, Guysborough, Halifax, Hammonds Plains, Harbour, Harrietsfield, Herring Cove, Lakeside, Larry's River, Liverpool, Lower Sackville, Middle Sackville, Mill Village, Musquodoboit, Yarmouth, Sambro, Seabright, Shad Bay, Shelburne, Sydney, Trenton, Whycocomagh, Yarmouth
We are getting closer to fulfilling our goal of distributing a Great Escape CD to every elementary school and fire department in Canada.
For more information on receiving our CD's and buttons contact us at [email protected].